We know you want us to act quickly, understand your design briefs and slot straight into the work you need doing. Comace has you covered.
Located in St Mary’s, Adelaide, and with a loyal and highly-qualified team, we have earned our reputation as one of the leading fitout, joinery and maintenance firms in South Australia. Loyalty and service are at the heart of the relationships we have with our clients, team and subcontractors.
The emphasis we place on quality has been recognised not only through our repeat clients but also through being awarded internationally-recognised certifications.
Comace is one of only a handful of Australian firms in the industry to hold both management and safety certifications of ISO-9001:2008 (quality management system) and AS/NZS-4801:2001 (safety management system).
Our work complies with the standards set out in ISO-14001 Environmental Management Systems.
- We are accountable for getting things right and go out of our way to deliver the best solutions.
- Quality is at the heart of what we do.
- As a boutique provider, we have a highly personal approach to all our work.
- You will deal with the same person every time. We value close relationships with our clients, and we are known for attentive and professional service. We are hands-on, approachable and can’t wait to help.
- As a ‘one-stop-shop’ we can help you from concept to construction, and help maintain your building for many years to come.
We employ people who work in a variety of roles and we are always looking for motivated team players to join our company. Work is varied and challenging. We offer training, a great culture and excellent working conditions. Register your details by sending us your CV via post or email.
Comace is recognised as a Socially Responsible Business, through our support of Junction Australia